What you missed from Thursday in Jerez
Bastianini returns as a sidelined Marquez is set to watch WolrdSBK’s Iker Lecuona fly the flag for Repsol Honda
There was plenty for fans to ponder on the Thursday of the Gran Premio MotoGP™ Guru by Gryfyn de España, as the paddock returns to Europe ahead of the action at the Circuito de Jerez – Angel Nieto. Francesco Bagnaia (Ducati Lenovo Team) talks tactics and how he can stay out of the gravel trap, whilst his teammate Enea Bastianini (Ducati Lenovo Team) returned to the paddock to restart his season as a factory Ducati rider.
Just in case you missed any of the action from the build-up to what promises to be an exciting weekend of racing, then don’t worry – we’ve compiled all of the main topics right here:
– Does Bagnaia need to change race strategy to avoid crashing?
The reigning Champion has crashed out of promising positions on more than one occasion this season, and admits he might need to change tack.
– Bastianini: My Championship won’t begin until Mugello
The Ducati rider has been absent since Round 1 and has earmarked the Italian fixture as the date he will return to full fitness.
– “I expected to be competing here” – Marquez on Jerez absence
Following the advice of three different medical teams, the HRC star has opted against participating in both the Spanish GP and Jerez Test.
– NEWS: 2024 is coming: save the dates!
Dates for the first GP and for pre-season testing for 2024 can now be revealed.
– NEWS: Tyre Pressure Monitoring System: what’s the latest?
Tests on the new Tyre Pressure Monitoring System are ongoing as we land in Jerez for Round 4.
– Can Bezzecchi fend off Bagnaia at his brilliant best?
The pressure is on in MotoGP™ as Bagnaia looks to repeat history for his title defence as MotoGP™ Fantasy returns in Jerez.
– “Big loss” – Puig talks Jerez plans in Marquez’ absence
The HRC Team Manager discusses the absence of the eight-time World Champion and how it affects their Spanish GP.
– Lecuona: I expected to be at home but it’s a dream chance!
The WorldSBK star returns to MotoGP™ and he admits he was as surprised as anyone when asked to fill in for the injured Marc Marquez.
– What’s going on with Aprilia’s ride-height device?
Aleix Espargaro and Raul Fernandez both encountered problems with the tech last time out, and they discuss the issue ahead of the Spanish GP.
– “It’s a bonus for me!” – Dani Pedrosa talks MotoGP™ return
The memories have come flooding in for the MotoGP™ Legend as he looks to roll back the years in Jerez during his KTM wildcard appearance.
– MotoGP™ Podcast: “MotoGP™ and the Sprint are Rock ‘n Roll!”
Brad Binder is the king of Rock ‘n Roll says Herve Poncharal, GASGAS Tech3 Team Owner, who sat down with Fran Wyld for a pre-Spanish GP chat.
Comments are closed here.