If you visit our website, we will deploy these technologies to provide an online service more suited to the device you connect from, as well as to prevent and detect fraud, keeping you secure. When you visit our website from any device (mobile, tablet or PC), we collect information about your use of this site, such as information about the device or browser you use to access the site (including device type, operating system, screen resolution etc.), the way you interact with this site, and the IP address your device connects from. You may not be able to initiate or complete some activities within our website unless these cookies or similar technologies are installed.
- Ensure your security and privacy when in our secure sites
- Store login details for our secure sites
- Temporarily store input information in our calculators, tools, illustrations and demonstrations
- Improve our understanding of how you navigate through our sites so we can identify improvements
- Evaluate our sites’ advertising and promotional effectiveness (we own the anonymous data collected and don’t share it with anyone);
- We use both our own (first-party) and partner companies’ (third-party) cookies to support these activities.
We use 3 categories of cookies on this site.- Based on the International Chamber of Commerce cookie categories
Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functionality and Profile Cookies.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES.
This category cannot be disabled.
These cookies are essential, as they ensure your security and privacy when you use our site, as well as enabling you to move around a website and use its features. Without these cookies, you could not buy anything off our site. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
Cookie Name Provider Type Expiry Purpose
_cfduid CloudFlare.com HTTP 1 Year Content delivery network cookie for trusted network traffic.
PHPSESSID raceboltuk.com HTTP SESSION Preserves user session state across page requests
Without these cookies we can’t learn how our website is performing and make relevant improvements that could better your browsing experience.
In most cases, the information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works .
Cookie Name Provider Type Expiry Purpose
_utma raceboltuk.com HTTP 2 Year Collect data on the first and most recent visit.Used by Google Analytics.
_utmb raceboltuk.com HTTP SESSION Timestamp of exact time user accessed site.Used by Google Analytics.
_utmc raceboltuk.com HTTP SESSION Timestamp of exact time user leaves site. Used by Google Analytics.
_utmz raceboltuk.com HTTP 6 MONTHS Collects data on where user came from, search engine used, link clicked and search term used.
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you’re in) and tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they can be used to remember login details, changes you’ve made to text size, font and other parts of pages that you can customize.
These cookies may be used to ensure that all our services and communications are relevant to you. The information these cookies collect cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Without these cookies, a website cannot remember choices you’ve previously made or personalise your browsing experience.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES ARE ENABLED ON IOS SAFARI
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen.
- Find and tap on the ‘Safari’ menu item.
- Under the ‘Privacy & Security’ section tap on the ‘Block cookies’ menu item.
- Select any option other than ‘Always block’.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES ARE ENABLED ON ANDROID INTERNET BROWSERS
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen or under ‘Apps’.
- Under the ‘Device’ section tap on the ‘Applications’ menu item.
- Find and tap the ‘Internet’ menu item.
- Find and tap the ‘Privacy’ menu item. Enable ‘Accept cookies’.
ALL OTHER BROWSERS
- Please consult your online Help files